Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Want to Be at This Party

Seriously...sick commercial by Adidas



I did some research on the song because it's a jam. It's a remix of a old school song by Frankie Valli and the Four Season called Beggin'. The remix is by Pilooski, a French DJ.

Want the song? Here. Thanks to the blog Mashup Town for that one.

On the subject of commercials, our friend Tim was telling me how he has the Bulls 3 peats on cassette tapes at home. He then reminded me of a certain commercial. How many people remember Neon Deion?

Now, who remembers this commercial?



Recognize the actor? It's Mighty Mos. Filmed in '96 this was before his rapping career took off and bigger acting roles.

That's all.

Oh yeah... its negative 5 right now in Chicago, and Baroke David is in Florida. Send him hate e-mails.

Good Day

-Baroke Daniel
listening to Poolski...c'mon, obviously

1 comment:

Bottle of Snooze said...

adidas and nike and visa make the best commercials.

and believe me, i know.