Thursday, June 4, 2009

WE WERE PROMISED JETPACKS!

Hello Friends.

It has been quite a great while since we all talked. I hope you are doing well and enjoying this "summer" weather here at the Go'. I just got back from a great vacay not too long ago. I had the privilege to visit Key West, Cozumel, and Belize. I got to do many things and one of them was ATV'n in Cozumel. This video will explain more:



Wow. Do I really sound like that? Forgive me for sounding like an idiot, it was really difficult maneuvering a ATV and recording myself. It was definitely a much needed break.

Now that I have done my 2 minute update on myself, I want to share a band with you guys. I heard about them from El Oso. They are called We Were Promised Jetpacks. There is more information if you follow the link to El Oso's blog.

Anyway, check them out! They have been on repeat on my playlist for awhile now. Ya dig?

Thats all for now. It's time to brace some more work.

Keep it windy.
baroke randy

No comments: