Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Permanent Autumn

The Baroke team had a meeting tonight. On the walk into the meeting I saw my breath. It's flipping June 7th, so that's emotionally unacceptable. What can I do though, right?

Well it's not all bad. The ideas are brewing here at Baroke and good things will follow in the form of some of the most original design ideas I've ever heard. We shall keep you posted.

I for one started the day with a bacon infused Scotch Manhattan from Bristol and am ending it with Bob Dylan and Don Julio. They make a good team, I find. This is Dylan drunk and annoying with Lennon:


While perusing Gaper's Block, I found a story about a guy from Valparaiso that repossesses planes, helicopters and yachts. He's got some pretty crazy stories and nets between $600,000 and $900,000 per job.

Today will be the first day I get to sleep before 4am in a little under a week. Looking towards tomorrow, St. Vincent performs at Millennium Park's Pritzker Pavilion, with local Mexican-American 3 piece Alla opening. That shindig starts at 6:30. I'll be at work, so if you go, take pictures or video and we'll post them here at Baroke.

No comments: