Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cudi or Carson

Carson Daley isn't a person that I am really fond of but as I was channel surfing last night, I stumbled upon his show feat Kid Cudi.






I'm really glad that I got to see Cudi on there but I'm currently torn. On one side Cudi killed it but on the other, it was on the Carson Daley show. Sigh. Bittersweet. GG Carson.

On another note, I just wanted to take this time to give out a shout out to all those blogs that featured our recent line (google "baroke clothing"). Thanks for all the support ya'll.


baroke Randy

3 comments:

SOVERYV said...

awww...carson daly still has a show? wow.


i <3 kid cudi.

Anonymous said...

You know...after jimmy fallon (which was bad) carson daly came on. He show is different now, its like a music show. They focus on a couple artists (indie from what I've seen) a show or maybe just one. But yeah, he should be cancelled. Though this new show is better than the old late night style.

SOVERYV said...

jimmy fallon was bad? that's depressing.