Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm in the HK!

Hello hello HELLOOOOOOOO from HOOOOOOONG KOOOOOOOONG!!!

This place is a non-stop shopping, eating, walking, smoking, drinking, shopping, eating, walking, shopping, eating, walking, smoking, drinking, shopping, eating, walking, shopping party. Whew! And I’m only half way through my trip! (been here 3 weeks, will be here for about another month)

Here’s the breathtaking skyline of Hong Kong (a part of it at least)!


Here’s one of the many many Nike stores! (they all look different too)


Here’s the entrance to one of my favorite dessert places!


Here’s a street I really like to shop on: (Granville in Tsim Sha Tsui if you must know)


Here’s a panda! Have you really ever seen a panda?


And here’s me at Ocean Park on a Gondola lift overlooking Hong Kong!


Just a quick peek. There’s really so much going on here, it's overwhelming. I’ll be back shortly with more thoughtful info! Stay posted!

Till next time,
- baroke victoria

No comments: