Thursday, February 5, 2009

Surfing is Creative

Like most people...we at Baroke spend a lot of time surfing the web for inspiration and/or laughs. They come in all different shapes and forms. We will start with Christoph Niemann.

Christoph is a great illustrator and graphic designer. You can see a lot of his work on his website. He also writes for the NY Times, where he wrote a blog about legos and their simplicity. It's great.



Another hilarious thing...maybe not to all people. A kid had some dental work done and was completely gassed out. I had this feeling when my wisdom teeth were removed. My mom said I was talking crazy. I can relate to this feeling.



Thanks to our industrial design friends for that video.

Laters

-baroke daniel
currently listening to: foals - red socks pugie

No comments: