Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Refreshed from Camp Anawanna.

Yo!

Randy checkin' in. It's been awhile guys, hope all is well with you. Yes, you the reader who is currently reading these words. Mmmm. I must say, we have been getting some crazy weather around here. There are times when I forget that it is November with this September temperature.

Anyway, I got the chance to get away from the maddness this past weekend. I headed up to Lake Geneva, WI for some much needed rest. I took some time out to shoot some night photos and thought I'd share one with you guys.




It was quite beautiful out there. Alright, don't flame me but...this past weekend was the first time I have ever seen a shooting star. Yeap, I've been deprived. And for you photo heads, that picture was taken at ISO 100 with a 20minute exposure. Yes, it was pretty cold standing in the middle of nothingness.

So with all this talk about Obama and the future it made me take a step back and think about the good old times. Not that thinking about Obama and the future of our country is a bad thing, but just all this future outlook made me think about my childhood. Anyway, to my point. I was recently talking to Daniel and our friend Mary about a past tv show that we all used to watch when we were kids. This may go past some of you younger ones heads but we were discussing the classsic, Salute Your Shorts.



Please don't mind that random guy who comes on every so often. I couldn't find the original version of this but no worries, the words that he sings is the original words that were sung in the introduction. Doesn't this bring a blast of memories? Man, good times. Alright, enough of this reminiscing, time to get back to business. Just wanted to warn you all. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR BAROKE SHIRTS YET, DONT COME CRYING LATER WHEN THEY ARE SOLD OUT. WE DO NOT REPRINT. I REPEAT, WE DO NOT REPRINT. Happy buying kids!

Baroke Randy
currently listening to M.I.A. feat Blaqstarr - Way Down in the Hole

No comments: